Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Neither rain...

It's another rainy morning, but I am not talking about the weather. Last night our Cats' season ended, but was it their Coach's last game as a Wildcat? We shall find out soon enough. Looking on the internet this morning, many pundits talk like its a forgone conclusion that BCG is already gone. He may very well be, but let's wait till an official announcement. Seems like everyone knows already, but not everyone has been brainwashed. I found this post which I found extremely entertaining. I personally believe he deserves another year with his own players and the recruits he has coming in, but I don't have a judgment.

Speaking of judging, I have to admit to be taken back, but impressed with how Coach answered the question of being judged at the years end. "There's only one judgment that I ever will be concerned about, and I hope I pass that judgment," he said. "That's the only one I ever will be concerned about, and I'm really proud that that's the only judgment that will ever have a real effect on me, and I hope I pass that with flying colors." How's that for an answer!

So that's it for now. I am not a judge, nor should any of us judge. I am just the mailman, delivering the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment