Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let it Begin

First thing's first. Let me congratulate the Cats on a valiant effort tonight against Notre Dame. The team fought hard, but just didn't have the guns, and maybe the trip from Omaha to South Bend after a hard fought victory took its toll on the team. Without a doubt, you have to feel proud of this team.

Now that the season is over, the gossip is going to be unbearable. Everyone's sources will be quoted, withholding the names to protect the media in case they're wrong, or should I say to protect someone's job. We will find out soon enough. Whatever the decison, I just hope there is a reasonable explanation afterwards no matter the decision. Journalists are already trying to break news. Just remember, no one will know for sure, until Barnhart makes the official announcement, but that is for reporter and rumor mongers. As for me, I am just the mailman, and I will continue to deliver the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment